Hey music fans! Took a bit of a break in October, but back at it with November’s tune recap. Hope you come away with a new favorite. Also, stay tuned next month for the end of the year list!
1. CamelPhat x Cristoph Feat. Jem Cooke – Breathe
Slightly biased on this number one tune because I had the honor of watching Cristoph drop this track during his NYC set with Cirez D and everyone went crazy. The tension just past midway and subsequent release is breathtaking. Jem’s vocals are beautiful.
2. ODESZA – Falls (Golden Features Remix)
Who doesn’t love a good Odesza remix? Golden Features hits a home run with this tune. Just the right amount of dark and choppiness.
3. Hayden James – Better Together (feat. Running Touch)
Warm up your winter with this danceworthy tune.
4. Disclosure – Latch (Robin Tayger Remix)
Genre: Deep House
Ok, there’s a small possibility you’ve heard a few remixes of Latch, but I asking for you to take one more chance on this tune. I can’t stop dancing to this one.
5. SNBRN & Autograf – Move All Night feat. Kole
Another winter warmer tune.
6. Niko The Kid – Pray To You with Chris Lee
Really digging the solid house bassline of this tune.
7. GAB – Save My Life (Radio Edit)
Genre: Deep House
Another solid house tune with catchy minimal vocals. Get ready to listen to this one on a dance floor soon.
8. Crooked Colours – Do It Like You
My favorite part of this tune is actually the first 30 seconds into the track. I love the funky strings leading into the vocals.
9. The Crystal Method – Holy Arp
Yes folks, The Crystal Method has released a new album. It’s hard to explain exactly what I’m hearing in this tune, but then again, The Crystal Method isn’t meant to be explained, just enjoyed! Put the volume up on this one.
10. FWLR & David Spekter – Anyway
Take some time to warm up to this tune.
As usual, don’t forget to visit thistune.rocks where I post all the tunes I’m listening to. Peace!